What if you could have your own .....
Personal Adviser & Mentor?
……..Coaching, Guidance & Advice.
($29.95 monthly Subscription. Can be canceled at any time.)
Personal Adviser Program
Here’s a great
idea! What if you could have a Personal Beekeeping Adviser, waiting in the
wings for you? Whenever you bump into an
issue, or your bees stump you or confuse you. You can call your Personal Adviser and throw the questions to him.
Someone who’s available 24/7. A
seasoned experienced beekeeper that can help reduce such a huge learning curve
quickly. Much like having an Attorney on
a retainer, you can have your own Personal Beekeeping Adviser, on a monthly
retainer. ($29.95 monthly Subscription)
Hello! My name is
Ken Davis, a full time Sustainable Beekeeper, located in Inola, Ok. We own and operate the Little Creek Bee
Ranch. A full time beekeeping operation
for many years. We’ve become very
popular across the country for our unique methods in beekeeping. We DO NOT use traditional pesticides on our
colonies!! We only use Essential Oil
recipes to promote colony health and knock out Mites and Beetles. We’re leaders in the country for Acoustic
Beekeeping methods and strategies. The first beekeeper in the U.S.A. to own & operate the popular Apivox Auditor. Operating between 30 to 45 colonies, full time, for a long time, has
given us a tremendous amount of knowledge, wisdom and experience that we can
offer to many other beekeepers, who think like we do. We need to raise our “Bee IQ” in this
country. There’s a better way, and much
This is a great opportunity for new beekeepers. Someone who wants to get started, but doesn't know where to begin. Our Sustainable system in beekeeping caters to those who want only a few colonies, up to about 100 colonies. Particularly for the beginners, in order to get them through the first 5 to 8 years in beekeeping. We're very willing to help anyone who wants to learn and wants to get started in Sustainable Beekeeping practices.
What do you get with this popular program?
- Monthly Conference Call - This is a time for some serious Q & A's. You can ask your questions, or simply listen into the conversation among other students. Take notes. Ask questions. Raise your "Bee IQ". You'll be given plenty of notice for the next Conference Call. You'll also be given the phone number to call and the pen number to use to enter the Conference Call.
- One on one phone appointments - At times, it's helpful to set a private phone appointment, for deeper discussion and various strategies that you might want to employee. This gives you personal time and attention in order to speed up your learning.
- Monthly Newsletter - We'll send you a complimentary newsletter every month, with 3 solid "tips & strategies" to learn. Each strategy includes a teaching video. Sponsored by Constant Contact. It's wise to save these newsletters, in order to refer back to later.
- Text in Questions - You can text in quick questions, for fast responses and get quick answers to issues you may be having. This is often helpful, as "time is of the essence" in your beekeeping efforts. The Bees won't wait on you, so why should YOU have to wait to learn?
- 50% Tuition reduction - If you're able to ever attend our Inola, Ok, classes, you're given a 50% discount on tuition cost. Regularly $40 per person, would be only $20, for a day long class. See our Beekeeping Class Schedule here.
- FREE Field Days - Sometimes, it helps to actually SEE an issue or a strategy performed. This is by appointment only, no drop byes. Stand by my side, as we evaluate a colony and solve problems. A powerful advantage for you.
- Private Coaching - By simply having a private coach to guide you, you're "learning curve" will go down quickly. In turn, your "Bee IQ" will begin to go up even faster. This is our ultimate goal in order for you to become an excellent Sustainable Beekeeper.
- Huge Value! - We've intentionally packed in the "value" with this service. You have much to learn. Our mission is to help you get there.
- Self Paced Learning - We work at your speed. Everyone is at different levels in their beekeeping efforts. And everyone has a different "time management" schedule as well. We acknowledge this and work hard to meet your "time management" needs.
- Top Priority - We place great emphasis on you as our P.A. student. We often forgo our own bee work, in order to meet the needs of our students. You're that important!
Why have a
Personal Adviser in beekeeping? Many
advantages and benefits, which can reduce such a costly learning curve and
create a more enjoyable experience in your beekeeping efforts. First off, it’s “personal and private”. You can text, or a phone call, or even Face
Time your questions or dilemmas, in order to get quick answers or a better
understanding of what you’re seeing. Also,
you won’t have to mess around with going to Bee Club, in order to learn. Some folks don’t have a Bee Club near them,
or it’s simply too far to drive, time and gas, etc. You can also avoid all the political
challenges and “clicks” that are created in a club environment. A real pain.
(You know what I mean.) You’re certainly free to attend. This is how most of us
begin. It just grows increasingly frustrating, when you can’t get clear answers
to your questions and issues. Clubs
normally see a high turnover ratio due to such frustrations. By having a Personal Adviser, you get
straight to the issue at hand. No messin’ about! You can read books and watch a
thousand videos, but there’s nothing that can replace, a LIVE conversation,
with a seasoned beekeeper, who knows what you’re seeing and knows what you’re
going through. This style of learning will put you way ahead of the “learning
curve” that you’re about to face. Another big benefit to having a Personal Adviser, is “flexibility and freedom”. Call with questions when it’s more convenient
for you to learn. Or, set a phone
appointment and schedule a time to talk.
By being “private & flexible”, offers you a more convenient method
of learning. Everyone’s busy these days;
your time is important also. We respect
this. I’ll usually return phone calls
within 48 hours, but typically sooner. I return all phone calls as fast as possible.
Beekeeping can be
costly and stressful, if you don’t have a “support system” of sorts. It’s comforting to know, that you can contact
your Personal Adviser, someone who will guide you and explain things to you, in
order to help you reduce your learning curve.
What would it be worth to you, to have such private support and
guidance? A monthly amount of only $29.95, gains you a tremendous amount of
knowledge and wisdom that you can tap into in order to reduce such stress and a
very high learning curve. If I’ve peeked
your interest and if you think like we do (NO pesticides on our bees! Become
more Sustainable!), please give me a call at 918-798-2251, my personal cell
phone number. Leave me a message that
states you’re interested in obtaining a Personal Adviser, name and return phone
number. I’ll return your call as quickly
as possible. I’ll gladly answer all of
your questions to see if this style of learning is a good fit for both parties. We’re here to advise and teach. We’re also looking
to fill the last few slots available. Please give me a call as soon as
possible. Thank you!
Sincerely, Ken Davis – owner operator, Little Creek Bee
Ranch, Inola, Ok.
PS; After subscribing, please text us your name, ph# & e-mail address for future contact.
My cell ph; 918-798-2251 (text to this number)
My e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
On Face Book & YouTube