Monthly Newsletter for Sustainable Beekeeping
Taking the confusion out of Beekeeping.
Have a good look at the picture above. This is how many beekeepers must feel when they come into beekeeping. I know I did. Confused. Frustrated. Not sure which piece goes where. The learning curve in Beekeeping is massive. Increasing your "Bee IQ", is a real challenge.
But what if, …. just what if, you could have a flow of information coming at you, on a monthly basis? Timely info, that was pertinent to the current month that the bees are in, and what they're likely doing. What would it mean to you, to have valuable "tips & tricks", protocols, and strategies, sent to you on a monthly basis? What if, you got 3 solid strategies, each month, with "bee principles" to learn and a few teaching videos to go with each Tip? Would this make a difference for you in raising your "Bee IQ", and hopefully taking a lot of the confusion and frustration out of your beekeeping efforts? Would you be interested, in receiving such valuable information, on a monthly basis? And what if, such a valuable service, only cost you $1 per day? Would this peak your interest?
Sadly, beekeeping isn't free. You either pay on the front end, or you pay a much BIGGER price on the back end. A lack of knowledge, can cost you big time, on the back end. I prefer to think, that a smaller cost, on the front end, will help to avoid a much larger cost, on the BACK END. All of my other students would agree, and are already gaining from our Newsletter with teaching principles and a few learning videos, sent to them on a monthly basis.
Our goal, …our passion, is to help you increase your "Bee IQ". In order to accomplish this, we must digest smaller bites of information, on a monthly basis. It's very difficult to eat an Elephant all in one bite. But rather, by taking smaller bites, over time, we accomplish the same task. This is our purpose with just such an "interactive newsletter". There is a great deal to learn in beekeeping. The learning curve is massive. In order to knock this down significantly, you must begin to digest SMALLER bites of information, over months and years. You can even learn at your own pace, as you have the appropriate time to read and watch the teaching videos included in the newsletter.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in receiving, click on the link provided. This is a subscription service for $29.95 monthly. Once we see your order come through, we'll gladly add you to our quickly growing list of students, and even experienced beekeepers. If however, you wish to ever cancel this subscription, you can click on the unsubscribe button provided below.
What are some of the advantages to receiving such a newsletter? Much, in many ways. Here are a few key benefits to think about:
- You'll learn key "bee principles" that are so vital to anyone's success in Beekeeping. Bee Principles, are non-negotiables in beekeeping. These are things that the bees do, day in, day out, month in, month out. Year after year. You must learn over 30 Bee Principles, in order to become a solid beekeeper.
- We include video lessons with each Tip. Some people, like myself, are "visual learners". Once we actually SEE IT DONE, it's cemented in our brains. It helps our learning process greatly.
- We focus on teaching "principles & protocols" by which the bees operate. Learning what to do and when to do it.
- You'll learn how to gain a greater VALUE of production, from each colony you manage. Getting more, from less colonies.
- Need an answer quick, for better clarification and understanding? This can be done through a "phone appointment", or texting or emailing questions to us. We're not the "untouchables" here. We're often interactive with our students & followers. Squeaky wheel gets the oil.
- Your "Bee IQ" will go up quickly, while your "learning curve" comes down even faster. You'll begin to "understand" what's going on, and why. Otherwise, you'll always find yourself left in the FOG of beekeeping and how the colonies truly work.
Have I peaked your interest yet? We hope so, since you have so much to learn. Please give the Monthly Newsletter some serious thought. We wish you the best success in your beekeeping efforts.